2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Information
Kindergarten Registration for Decatur City Schools for the 2019-2020 School Year can be completed at the Summer Enrollment Office located at 406 2nd Avenue SE. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. You will be required to complete items 1 and 2 before your registration is complete.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
1. Submit required Kindergarten forms (Links at the bottom of this page, or available at your local school Open House)
- New Student Registration Information
- Home Language Survey
- Employment Survey
2. Gather the following Enrollment Documents:
- Proof of name and age (Birth Certificate, Passport or any government issued document stating name and date of Birth)
- Proof of Residence (see Proof of Residence Requirements and FAQ at DCS.edu, Enrollment for more information on acceptable Proof of Residence)
- Photo ID of parent/legal guardian of enrolling student. Only the parent or legal guardian can enroll the student.
- Up-to-date Alabama Immunization form for student
- Social Security Card (helpful, but not required)
- Custody Papers, if applicable. Please see Frequently Asked Questions document at DCS.edu, Enrollment, for more information about accepted custody documents.
Kindergarten Registration Forms