2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Information
Kindergarten Registration for Decatur City Schools for the 2019-2020 School Year can be completed at the Summer Enrollment Office located at 406 2nd Avenue SE. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. You will be required to complete items 1 and 2 before your registration is complete.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
1. Submit/complete required Kindergarten forms (Links at the bottom of this page, or available when you register)
- New Student Registration Information
- Home Language Survey
- Employment Survey
2. Provide the following Enrollment Documents:
- Proof of name and age (Birth Certificate, Passport or any government issued document stating name and date of Birth)
- Proof of Residence (see Proof of Residence Requirements and FAQ at DCS.edu, Enrollment for more information on acceptable Proof of Residence)
- Photo ID of parent/legal guardian of enrolling student. Only the parent or legal guardian can enroll the student.
- Up-to-date Alabama Immunization form for student
- Social Security Card (helpful, but not required)
- Custody Papers, if applicable. Please see Frequently Asked Questions document at DCS.edu, Enrollment, for more information about accepted custody documents.
Kindergarten Registration Forms