2021-2022 Kindergarten Pre-Registration
Kindergarten Pre-Registration is now open for the 2021-2022 school year. The Kindergarten pre-registration is for children who are 5-years- old on or before September 1, 2021.
Parents will need to complete the two step pre-registration.
- Complete the online pre-registration for each student who will enter Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year by following the links below.
- Call the Enrollment Office at 256-580-4346 to schedule an appointment to turn in the required forms and documents needed for Kindergarten. You can also contact the Enrollment Office to turn in your documents via email.
What is needed on the day of your Appointment?
- Proof of name and age (a Birth Certificate is suggested)
- Social Security card is helpful but NOT REQUIRED
- Proof of address in parent’s name (Decatur Utility bill or entire rental agreement from a corporation) you may follow this link for more information about the proof of address requirements.
- Alabama Immunization Certificate or a Certificate of Exemption
- Any custody documents, if applicable. Custody Papers are required if you are divorced or you are not the parent listed on the birth certificate.
- Parent/Guardian photo ID.
If you are missing any documents needed for Kindergarten registration and need assistance you can contact the Enrollment office at 256-580-4346.
Please note: Please only use the links above to Pre-Register your 2021-2022 Kindergarten student.