Returning Student Registration
If your child is currently attending one of the Decatur City Schools, you will register online this year as a "RETURNING" student.
- The registration window opens May 13 and closes August 1.
- Every returning student must have a registration SNAPCODE to register online.
- SNAPCODEs will be sent via email beginning the week of May 13, 2019. Reminders to complete registration will be sent via email. If you do not receive a SNAPCODE by June 1st through email, you can expect to receive a SNAPCODE in the mail, please call the Decatur City Schools at 256-552-3000 if you have questions.
- Parents must have an active email address or cell phone number to register online.
- If you have more than one child returning to DCS, each child will have his/her own SNAPCODE.
- Please complete all steps to ensure accurate data for your child's/children's 2019-2020 school year. Each student will be verified and registered separately.
- After each step, click next and continue with each section until all sections have been completed. Be sure to click submit and log out of Infosnap upon completion. You do not have to complete this registration at one sitting, the SNAPCODE will allow you to return, but remember to log out of Infosnap before leaving the session/website.
- If you have any questions about completing the online forms, please contact the Central Office of Decatur City Schools at 256.552.3000 or email email@example.com.
- If you happen to get an error message while trying to complete the information, please use the Infosnap Parent Support resources at https://www.infosnap.com/parent-support/ or call 866.752.6850.
InfoSnap Registration 2019-2020
Click here to Register. (SNAPCODE required)