First Class Pre-K (Title and Non-Title Schools)
Online registration is open for the First Class Pre-K Program for the 2020/2021 School Year.
Please read the following information and directions listed below.
- Must be four (4) years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- Must provide proof of residence (examples: Decatur Utility bill, lease agreement, purchase agreement, an affidavit).
- Must provide proof of birth (examples: Birth Certificate, Baptism Certificate, Passport, US Government Issued Document).
- All documents should be uploaded as an attachment to the online application or can be emailed to Tammy.Russell@dcs.edu.
FREE First Class Pre-K is offered to residents who live in the Title I School Zones: Austinville, Banks-Caddell, Frances Nungester, Oak Park, West Decatur, and Woodmeade.
- Documents required for registration (e.g. proof of residence and proof of birth) should be uploaded as an attachment or emailed to Tammy.Russell@dcs.edu.
First Class Pre-K (Non-Title Schools) is offered at: Ben Davis, Chestnut Grove, Eastwood,
and Julian Harris.
- Tuition is income based using a sliding scale.
- All documents required for registration (e.g. proof of residence and proof of birth) should be uploaded as an attachment to the online application or emailed to Tammy.Russell@dcs.edu.
- First preference will be given to applicants residing in the school attendance zone, then those residing in other DCS school zones, and lastly those residing outside of the school system.
Click on the link below to start your application. It is very important to read and follow the directions on each page of the online application.