Title I Pre-K
Title I Pre-K (available for children who are 4-years-old on or before September 2, 2018, who live within the Title I school zones, and who are selected through the screening process)
The Title I Pre-K Program is available at no charge for students who qualify as noted below:
- Students must live within a Title I school zone in the City of Decatur. Title I schools are Austinville, Banks-Caddell, Frances Nungester, Somerville Road, West Decatur, and Woodmeade.
- Pre-Registration will be held at the Title I Elementary Schools on February 20, 21, and 22, 2018, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Parents will need to submit their child's proof of age and their proof of residency for verification during these pre-registration dates. Once items are submitted and verified, parents will need to access the links listed below to complete their registration process. Assistance with registration process and computers will be available at the schools for parents if needed.
- You will be prompted to sign up for a screening appointment for your child at the end of the on-line registration process.
- Links to the online registration for Pre-K:
- English https://secure.infosnap.com/
- Spanish https://secure.infosnap.com/