Title I Pre-K
2019/2020 Title I Pre-K registration information.
Online registration opens February 19, 2019.
Title I Pre-K is available for children who are 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2019,
who live within the Title I school zones.
The Title I Pre-K Program is available at no charge for students who qualify as noted below:
- Students must live within a Title I school zone in the City of Decatur. Title I schools are Austinville, Banks-Caddell, Frances Nungester, Oak Park, West Decatur, and Woodmeade.
- Applications are submitted on-line. You will also be prompted to schedule a screening appointment online after completing the application.
- You will need to submit your child's proof of age and your proof of residency for verification at your screening appointment.
- Selection for the class and waiting list are based on screening results.
- Assistance with the registration process and use of a computer will be available at the schools if needed.