Special Education Pre-K Typical Peers Programs
The Special Education Pre-K Program is looking for typically developing peers for its 3-year-old and 4-year-old programs.
- Tuition will be $25 per week per student.
- Students must be three years old on or before September 1, 2017, for the 3-year-old Pre-K program or four years old on or before September 1, 2017, for the 4-year-old Pre-K program.
- Students must live within the city limits of the City of Decatur unless parent or guardian is an employee of Decatur City Schools.
- The 2017 online enrollment window will open from March 2 - April 28. Links to the online registration for Pre-K:
- English https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=10652&culture=en
- To be considered, the online registration must be completed by April 28, 2017, at 11:59 P.M.
- To be considered, proof of age and proof of residency must be received at our Central Office by mail or in person (302 4th Avenue NE, Decatur, AL 35601) or as an attachment in email to TPP@dcs.edu by 3:30 P.M. on April 28, 2017.
- Students will be chosen through a multidimensional screening process. You will be prompted to sign up for a screening appointment following submission of registration. Initial screenings will be held on designated days between May 1 and May 8.
- Selected participants will be notified on May 10, 2017.
Spanish-speaking families may click here or call 256-308-2545 for translation help. (Para ayuda en Español, familias hispanohablantes pueden llamar al 256-308-2545.)